Mô tả việc làm
Công Ty Cổ Phần Đầu Tư Thảo Điền ( Thảo Điền Investment ) – Hồ Chí Minh
Job group: Hành chánh/Thư ký, Pháp lý, Bất động sản
Title: Legal Senior Manager
-Theo quy định của công ty
– Negotiate and draft real estate documents including M&A, investment activities and monitor execution of these agreements;
– Consulting, carry out legal procedure regarding our company’s investment and operation;
– Prepare the legal report of the project and investment company;
– Consulting, draft and review legal documents were issued by the Company to ensure that compliance with law.
– Monitoring compliance in term of labor laws, employment agreement and internal regulations, procedures.
– Update government’s policy in order to give timely advice to help the Company avoid legal risks influencing its business operation.
– Coordinate with other departments to carry out transactions related to investment activities;
– Handle regulatory issues including governmental filings, licenses, approvals and registration of the company and project.
– Solve all disputes, complaints relating to the Company in Court and state authorities;
Bachelor of Laws from a reputable institution.
Fluency in English
Minimum 5-year experience as an in-house legal counsel in a multinational corporation or 2-year experience as senior associate in a law-firm is ranked in Legal 500.
3 to 6 years’ experience at a leading international firm in either of these areas: M&A, Banking & Finance, Projects & Infrastructure or Capital Markets, Real estate / PPP experience is a plus.
Having rich experience in real estate industry and direct involvement in handling sales contracts for residential projects is an advantage
Strong sense of responsibility, motivation and initiative, with the confidence and ability to lead deals on a solutions-driven approach
Dynamic, enthusiastic, careful, respectful of professional ethics and ensure confidentiality principles
Ability to work for 01 or more projects simultaneously.
Work location: Hồ Chí Minh
Expire date: 23:59:00 ngày 22/12/2019